Awards and Achievements
|Sr. No.||Name of the Department||Awards & Achievements|
Dr. Satender -1. Felicitated by National teachers organization UP in 2018 for outstanding work in teaching
2. Received Rs 80000 reward for outstanding performance in Department of surgery at school of medical sciences & research Greater Noida in 2016
Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur -1. Attended the PG surgical skill course conducted by PG MED Education Cell MAMC and won the appreciation prize in Laparoscopic skills.
2. Awarded Red & White Bravery award for exceptional courage in 1993.
3. Was Member of organizing committee for Thalassemia awareness programme PRAYATAN in 2002 at SMS jaipur.
4. Participated in Reilly on World AIDS day on 1st Dec 1999 and received certificate of appreciation by Govt of Rajasthan.
Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta -1. 1st prize in Poster presentation at UPASICON 2013.
2. 3rd prize in Poster presentation at SAIFAICON 2012.
Dr Vaibhav Garg -1. Best paper presentation at IAPSCON 2017 , Kolkata
2. Winner of Annual Pharma Quiz during MBBS
|5||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||
Dr. Shikha Seth -1. Gold Medal & distinction in Community Medicine in MBBS
2. Received Shree PrabhuDayalBaveja Memorial Gold Medalfour times at UP Chapter conference for best paper publication on the health of rural women in Journal of UP Chapter Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
a) In 2010 as first author.
b) In 2014 As co-author with Dr. Rajani Rawat
c) In 2015As co -author with Dr. Priya Sharma
d) In 2018 as Co-author with Dr. Kritika Goel
3. 2nd prize for best video presentation on laparoscopy in 2015 at Ultimate Advances in Gynaecology at Mumbai.
4. Best e- poster award presentation at DIPSI conference 2017. Lucknow.
Dr Ritu Sharma -1. Received National merit scholar ship throughout MBBS
2. Awarded Dr Suneeta Mittal - Population sterilization GOLD MEDAL for paper titled Over the counter sale of abortion pills - time to act now presented at the 35th annual Conference of AOGD of Delhi held on 21st and 22nd sept 2013 at New Delhi.
3. Awarded FIRST PRIZE for presenting paper titled Evaluation of selective chromopertubation via hysteroscopic tubal cannulation vs diagnostic laproscopy for assessment of tubal factor in infertilityat the IAGE 2013 held on 23rd and 24th Feb 2013 New Delhi.
4. Awarded Dr Neelam Bala Vaid GOLD MEDAL for presenting paper titled Profile of infertile women with prior history of extragenital tuberculosis at the 34th Annual conference of AOGD held at New Delhi on 17th and 18th Nov 2012.
Dr. Deepali Garg -1. Recieved silver medal in Physiology in MBBS
Dr Anita Yadav -1. Received Mrs. Marayamma Varghese Memorial Award for Compassionate Junior Resident.
Dr Saurabh Srivastava -1. Fellowship of Royal College Of Physicians of Edinburgh (FRCP Ed)
2. Fellowship of Royal College Of Physicians of Glasgow (FRCP Glasg)
3. Fellowship of Indian College of Physician (FICP)
4. Fellowship of IMA Academy of Medical Specialities (FIAMS)
5. Fellowship of International Medical Sciences Academy (FIMSA)
6. Fellowship of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine (FIACM)
7. Fellowship of Diabetes India (FDI)
8. Fellowship of Uttar Pradesh Diabetes Association (FUDA)
9. GB Jain Oration of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
10. Padmakar Tripathi Award of Uttar Pradesh Diabetes Association
11. Investigator of the Year Award 2016, 2017 of hypertension society of India
Dr. Ajai Kumar Garg -1. Awarded Prof KL Wig Oration and delivered a talk on "Management of systemic antifungal infections" at 27th annual conference of API (Delhi State Chapter) 2016.
2. Delivered a talk in APICON-2015 on Immunological Markers in Autoimmune Connective tissue disorders.
3. Received Dr. BC Bansal award for best paper of the year 2016 in Journal, Indian Association of Clinical Medicine
4. Fellowship of Indian Association of Physicians of India
5. Fellowship of Indian College of Physicians
Dr. Payal Jain -1. Professor Ajai Shankar Gold medal for highest aggregate marks in all professionals in MBBS (G .R Medical college )
2. SMT Pawan Kumari Jain Oration Award, Association of Physicians of India,delhi State Chapter ,2014
3.Fellowship of IACM (Indian Academy Of Clinical Medicine) to be awarded on IACMCON 2017
|8||TB & Chest|
Dr Vivek Kumar Sharma -1. 2018 - Nominated for Professor R C Shukla award for best Cardiovascular Research in field of Physiology on the topic "Assessment Of Autonomic Functions And Its Association With Telomerase Level, Oxidative Stress And Inflammation in Complete Glycemic Spectrum: An Explorative Study" in APPICON 2018 to be received in APPICON 2018 being organized at MANIPAL, Karnataka from 29.11.2018 to 2.12.2018
2. 2017 - "Gold Medal in Alternative Medicine" & "Health Excellence Award" Awarded in January, 2017 by Indian Board of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata, India
3. 2016 - Co-Authored Manual/Book "Purchase Manual for Procurement & Purchase Policies" of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Pondicherry, India, An Institute of National Importance by act of Indian Parliament2014 Received First prize for oral paper presentation "Effect of Six Months of Structured Physical Activity on Perceived Stress, Executive Functions and Reaction Time in Adolescents" Association of Physiologist of Tamil Nadu (APTCON-2014), Chennai, India
4. 2014 - Received First prize for oral paper presentation "Effect of Structured Physical Activity with Unstructured Physical Activity on Cognitive Functions and Cardio Respiratory Fitness in Adolescents" National conference of Golden ASSOPICON, JIPMER, Pondicherry, India
5. 2013 - Received First prize for oral paper presentation "Comparison of Regular Unstructured Physical Training and Athletic Level Training on Body Composition and Cardio Respiratory Fitness in Adolescents" Association of Physiologist of Tamil Nadu (APTCON-2013), Chennai, India
6. 2017 - Prof R Srinivasan Award for Best National PG Research). Co-Author and Guide for PG student for the paper titled "Comparison of the effects of acute bout of exercise on cognition and inflammation between athletes and non-athletes: a randomized controlled trial" 63rd conference of Association of Physiologists and Pharmacologists of India (APPICON 2017) in Oct 2017 at JIPMER, Pondicherry
7. 2016 - (Second Prize: Co Author) "Correlation Of Peak Heart Rate and Physical Activity in Young Centrally Obese Females- An Interim Analysis" CHETPHYSI-EXCON (3rd & 4th March, 2017) 2016 "International Young Scientist Award"- First Prize awarded to Co-Investigator from the research project in which I acted as Principal Investigator. During 2nd International Young Scientist Congress (IYSC-2016) at Mother Teresa Post-Graduate Research Institute and Health Sciences, Pondicherry
Dr Bharti Bhandari Rathore -1. 2017 - Granted Scholarship by LMU, Munich to attend The Academic Teachers' Training Course (ATTC) at Centre for International Health, Munich , Germany
2. 2016 - Conferred with membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences
3. 2016 - Granted Scholarship by American Thoracic Society to attend Methods in Epidemiology, clinical and operational Research (MECOR 2016) by American Thoracic Society at Jaipur.
4. 2014 - Won the best oral paper award at ASSOPICON-2014 at JIPMER, Puducherry.
Dr. Aprajita -1. 2013 - Awarded First prize in poster presentation "Lung function tests" in petrol pump workers of Amritsar city in APPICON held at Wardha.
Dr Vanita Lal -1. Guest Speaker at University of Pretoria ,South Africa: on Laboratory tests on MDR and XDR Tuberculosis.October 27th 2017.
Dr. Mamta Padhy -1. Prize in Poster Presentation titled NGAL and Cystatin C (Serum Netrophil Gelatinase Associated Lipocalin and Cystatin C) as early predictors of Contrast-Induced Acute Kidney Injury in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. at 40th National Conference of Association of Clinical Biochemists of India(ACBICON 2013) held at New Delhi.