Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur completed his MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, M.S. General Surgery from RNT Medical College, Udaipur and M.Ch. Pediatric Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After Post graduation he has teaching and research experience of more than 9 years. He has also served at CNBC, Delhi and SMS&R, Gr Noida. He has numerous publications in various national and international journals in his name. He has attended many states, national and international conferences.
Utilizing his skills he has performed over 2000 adults and Pediatric surgeries with a fabulous success rate. His areas of interest are Laproscopy, Rigid Bronchoscopy and Pediatric urology.
Details of Research publications by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
1. Mathur MK, Aggarwal SK, Ratan SK, Sinha SK. Laparoscopic assisted transanal pull-through for Hirschprungs disease: Comparison between partial and near total laparoscopic mobilization of rectum.JIAPS March 2014, Vol 19 Issue 2 Page 70-75 (pubmed)
2. Ratan SK, Goel G, Sobti P, Khurana N, Mathur M, Sinha SK, Aggarwal SK. Colonic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Presenting as Intussusception. APSP J Case Rep 2013 May 21; 4(2): 19
3. Ratan SK, Dhua A, Sinha SK, Mathur MK, Rao S, Aggarwal SK .Acquired non- specific cicatrizing inflammation causing pyloric stricture & gastric outlet obstruction in infancy- report of a case. Tropical Gastroenterology, October - December, 2013 Volume 34 Issue 4. (pubmed)
4. Sinha SK, Dhua A, Mathur MK, Singh S, Modi M, Ratan SK. Neural tube defect repair and ventriculoperitoneal shunting: indications and outcome. J Neonat Surg 2012; 1: 21(pubmed)
5. Kalsi R, Mathur MK, Gill NS, Dutt P. Halitosis-an update IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Vol.16,Issue 1, Ver.8, January.2017
6. Nazia N, Shruti J, Mathur M, Suveer S.Technique of extubation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia-an interesting case. International of Anaesthesiology, pain management, intensive care & resuscitation. ISSN 1607-8322
7. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Role of collagen in management of Chronic non healing wounds. International Journal of contemporary surgery Vol 7, No 1, Jan-June 2019 (ISSN-2320-9615(Print), ISSN-2321-1024(E)
8. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Retrospective analysis of bacterial spectrum and associated risk factors in post-operative wound infection. International Journal of contemporary surgery (accepted for publication)
9. Mathur MK, Mutreja J, Gill NS, Vyas KC, Niranjan A, Kale R. Prevalence, Risk factors and Management of Pressure sores in a teaching Hospital-Medical and Surgical Treatment. International journal of Contemporary surgery (accepted for publication)
Papers, Posters and Guest lectures by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
1. Paper presented at ASIRAJ 2008, jaipur on To estimate the prevalence, risk factors and management of pressure sores in the teaching hospital- medical versus surgical treatment.
2. Paper Presented at 37th Annual Conference of Indian Association Of Paediatric Surgeon, 2011, Chennai. On H-Type Tracheo-esophageal Fistula- Stressing the role of rigid bronchoscopy in the management.
3. Poster presented at 38th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON’12), 1-4th Nov 2012, BHOPAL on Colonic GIST Presenting with Intussusception in an infant- a case report.
4. Poster presented at 39th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON 13), 7-10 Nov 2013, Bhuvneshwar on ‘H’ or ‘N’ type of anovestibular fistula in association with MRKH syndrome: a case report.
5. Delivered a Guest Lecture in CME at SMS&R, Sharda University, Gr Noida(UP) on 23rd Jan 2015
Awards and appreciations by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
1. Attended the PG surgical skill course conducted by PG MED Education Cell MAMC and won the appreciation prize in Laparoscopic skills.
2. Awarded Red & White Bravery award for exceptional courage in 1993.
3. Was Member of organizing committee for Thalassemia awareness programme “PRAYATAN” in 2002 at SMS jaipur.
4. Participated in Reilly on World AIDS day on 1st Dec 1999 and received certificate of appreciation by Govt of Rajasthan.
Conferences/ CME And Workshops Attended by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
1. Annual Conference of Rajasthan Chapter 1st-2nd Dec 2007,Jaipur
2.8th National Congress & Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery-2008, Jaipur
3.1st G.I. Surgery Update on Hepato-Biliary Surgery 2008, Jaipur
4.Attended ASIRAJ 2008 29th-30th Nov 2008, held at Jaipur
5.MAMC Post Graduate Surgical Skill Training (PGSST) 18-20th Nov 2010
6.Pediatric surgery UPDATE, March 2011, MAMC, NEW DELHI
7.IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- May 7th, 2011 MAMC, [Delhi]
8.3rd Annual Conference & Workshop on Research, IAPS. August 2011,PGIMER, RML, New Delhi
9. Live Operative Workshop On Stricture Urethra and Men’s Health Symposium. August 2011, PGIMER & RML, New Delhi
10.37th Annual Conference of Indian Association Of Paediatric Surgeon, IAPSCON 6th-9th Oct 2011, Chennai.
11.Continued Surgical Education In Pediatric Surgery, Jan 2012, KEM, Mumbai
12.Workshop on ‘How To Write a Scientific Paper’ 23rd Feb 2012
13.Pediatric Surgery UPDATE, Feb 2012, MAMC, New Delhi
14.29th Mini workshop on “Educational Science Technology”.27-29th Feb 2012 MAMC, New Delhi
15. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- March 10th 2012 RR Hospital, [Delhi].
16.IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- April 28th 2012 Sir Gangaram Hospital, [Delhi]
17. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- August 4th 2012 Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, [Delhi].
18.Annual Conference, Delhi State Chapter Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeon, Sept 8-9th 2012, AIIMS, New Delhi
19.IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- December 8th 2012 MAMC, [Delhi]
20.38th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON’12), 1-4th Nov 2012,BHOPAL
21.Workshop on Implementation of Research project Proposal, 21st Feb 2013, MAMC, New Delhi
22.Pediatric Surgery UPDATE, Feb 2013
23. The ASPU & ISPU 8th biennial meeting, AIIMS, New Delhi. August 29-31, 2013
24.3rd Annual Conference IAPS&CME in paediatric surgery, R&R Army hospital, 6th&7th Sept 2014
25.Attended SUPER MEDCON 2014 National conference on Superspeciality organized by IMA on 2nd NOV 2014
26.Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technologies, SMS & R, Gr. Noida 13-15th Nov 2014
27.6th Annual Conference, PCCON 2014 Emerging Emergency Medicine. 22-23 Nov 2014.
28.Delivered a Guest Lecture in CME at SMS&R, Sharda University, Gr Noida(UP) on 23rd Jan 2015
29.Participated as faculty in National CME on “ Newer Advances in Neonatology” at SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida on 17th April 2015
30.Attended “Hands on Workshop on Interventional Pulmonology & Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery(VATS)” held on july 26, 2015 at Jaypee Hospital,
31. Attended Workshop on “MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY” organized at SMS&R, Sharda hospital, Sharda university, Greater Noida as Faculty on 31st July 2015.
32. Attended 11th INDO-US World Congress of Emergency Medicine “INDUSEM 2015” on Oct Sept-Oct 2015.
33. Attended the Advances in Paediatric urology under aegis of WOFSPU during IX biennial meeting held on 23-24 Dec, 2015 at AIIMS,New delhi.
34.Attended Pre-conference Hands on training programme of annual conference of PESI held on 11th Feb at Bhubaneswar(Odisha)(Credit hour 4)
35.Actively participated in the Annual Conference of PESI “PESI-IAPS 2016” held during 12th-14th Feb 2016 at Bhubaneswar (Odisha) (Credit Hour 12)
36.Attended 9th PEDIATRIC SURGERY UPDATE 2016, 25th-28th Feb 2016 at MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
37.Attended ENDOPEDIA 2016 Pediatric Endoscopic surgery Training course,12th-14th August at NSCB Govt Medical College Jabalpur
38. Attended Live operative Paediatric Urology workshop in IAPSCON 2016 39.Attended 42nd National Conference IAPS, on 28th Sept 2016 at Agra.
40. Attended IAPSCON 2016 42nd National Conference IAPS, on 28th Sept 2016 at Agra as Faculty.
41.Attended the Laparoscopic workshop, during Pediatric Surgery update 2017 on 23rd Feb organized by Department of pediatric Surgery, MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
42.Attended 10th PEDIATRIC SURGERY UPDATE 2017, 23th-26th Feb 2017 at MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
43.Attended CME- MIS IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY & DELHI CHAPTER IAPS MEET 14th-15th October 2017 at dept of pediatric surgery, ARMY HOSPITAL R&R.
44. Attended the “revised basic course workshop in medical technologies” at SMS&R, Greater Noida from 13th -15th Dec 2017 as Participant.
45. Attended and Contributed 13th Annual Conference of Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India held at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from 23rd -25th Feb, 2018.
46. Attended Urodynamic Study (UDS) workshop at department Of Paediatric Surgery, MAMC, New Delhi on 10-11th March 2018. (credit hours 5hrs45min+4hrs 25mins
47.Attended 11th pediatric surgery update 2018, 22-25th march 2018 at MAMC & associated Loknayak hospital, New delhi as Faculty
48.Attended SMHCON 2018 multispeciality surgical conference cum hands on workshop on 17th-18th Nov 2018 at Delhi
1. Life member of The Association Surgeons Of India (ASI)
2. Life member of Indian Association of Pedioatric Surgeron (IAPS)
3. Life member of Pediatric endoscopic surgeons of India (PESI)
4. Member of SPU-IAPS
Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta
Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta is Associate professor in General Surgery.
MBBS from University College of Medical Sciences, DELHI
MS (SURGERY) from Maulana Azad Medical College, DELHI
Fellowship of National Board(Minimal Access Surgery) from GEM HOSPITAL, Coimabatore
Awards acheived by Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta
1. 1st prize in Poster presentation at UPASICON 2013.
2. 3rd prize in Poster presentation at SAIFAICON 2012.
Paper published by Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta
1. Laparoscopic totally extraperitoneal repair of inguinal hernia using two hand approach- a gold standard alternative to open repair. Rajapandian S,Senthilnathan P,Gupta Atul3, Das Gupta Pinak et al, J Indian Med Assoc, Vol 108,No.10, Oct 2010.
2. A study of role of antibiotics inn cases of acute pancreatitis in western Uttar Pradesh. Dhawal Sharma,Atul Kumar Gupta2,Shalabh Gupta,TS Bhagat,Rajiv Verma,Prateek Vardhan, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2)
3. Comparative study of surgical site infections in elective surgeries. Mamta rai,TS Bhagat, Shalabh Gupta,Atul Kumar Gupta4,Rajiv Verma,Dhawal Sharma, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 18-22.
4. Comparative study of Infra-red coagulation vs haemorrhoidectomy in a patients of haemorrhoids. Pankaj Solanki,Shalabh Gupta,TS Bhagat,Atul Kumar Gupta4,Rajiv Verma,Dhawal Sharma, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 42-46.
5. Comparison of low cost net mesh with prolene mesh in management of inguinal hernia. Prateek Vardhan,Shalabh Gupta,Rajiv Verma,TS Bhagat,Atul Kumar Gupta5,Pankaj Solanki, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2013;Vol 1(2): 52-55.
6.A comparative study of Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with drain vs no drain. Mishra Manish,Bhagat TS,Rai Mamta,Gupta Atul Kumar4,Gupta Shalabh, International Journal of Contemporary Surgery, 2014;Vol 3(1):
7. Comparative analysis of effect of Bupivacaine & normal saline instillation in gall bladder fossa on pain following laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Abhishek Singh Rathore,Atul Kr Gupta2,Tripta S Bhagat,Rashmi Sharma,Shalabh Gupta,Saurabh Pingouria, IJOCS,2015;3(2)
8. Multiple recurrences of multiple unilateral giant fibroadenoma. Vikash Arora,Tripta S Bhagat,Atul Kr Gupta3,Shalabh Gupta, IJOCS,2015;3(1)
9. To establish a clinicopathological relation in cases of benign breast disease with special reference to fibroadenoma. Tripta Bhagat,Amit Agarwal,Vikash Arora,Atul Kr Gupta4,Shalabh Gupta, Saurabh Pingouria, IJOCS,2015;3(1)
10. Cutaneous Horn-Appearance may be deceptive. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vikash Arora,Shalabh Gupta,Tripta Bhagat,Amit Aggarwal, National Journal of Laboratory Medicine,2015;4(2):10-12.
11. Needle ingestion – Silent perforation and delayed presentation intervened by two pregnancies and many years. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vikash Arora,Shalabh Gupta,Tripta Bhagat,Amit Aggarwal, IJOCS Vol 3(1) Jan-Jun 2015
12. Comparative study of Single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with four-port laparoscopic cholecystectomy: A single center experience. Apoorv Goel, Priyanka Chaubey, Atul Gupta3, Shalabh Gupta, Ayush Agarwal, Deepak Bhardwaj, World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery,2016;9(1):9-12.
13. Prevalence & pattern of respiratory diseases in elderly. Sonisha Gupta,VK Arora,OP Sharma, L Satyanarayana, Atul Kumar Gupta5, Indian Journal of Tuberculosis,2016.
14. Comparative evaluation of laparoscopic versus open apendicectomy in cases of acute appendicitis. Atul Kumar Gupta1,Vishal Chawda, Shalabh Gupta, Apoorv Goel,Tripta S Bhagat, Ayush Aggarwal, International Surgery Journal.2017 Aug;4(8):2637-2641.
15. Predicting difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Atul Kumar Gupta1, Nitin Shiwach, Sonisha Gupta, Shalabh Gupta, Apoorv Goel, Tripta S Bhagat, International Surgery Journal.2018 Mar,5(3):1094-1099.
Conferences attented by Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta
1. ASICON 2016 at Mysore. December 2016
2. LAPAROSURG at GEM Hospital, Coimbatore, May 2015
3. SILSCON at MLB,Medical College, Jhansi, Feb 2014
4. UPASICON 2013 at Santosh University, Nov 2013
5. INTERNATIONAL PULMONARY UPDATE at Santosh University, Oct 2013
6. UPASICON 2012 at HIHT University, Dehradun Nov 2012
7. SAIFAICON at UPRIMS Saifai Sep 2012
8. ACADEMIA at Ghaziabad, Mar 2012
9. Hands on workshop on gastroduodenoscopy, Subharti Meerut 2019
10. Rectal cancer update, Max Hospital Saket, 2012
11. Ethos 2018, Ghaziabad
12. ASICON 2009, Coimbatore
13. ASICON 1999, Madurai
14. Surgery UPDATE, MAMC
Paper presentation by Dr. Atul Kumar Gupta
1. Delivered invited lecture on ‘Creating safe pneumoperitoneum’ at ASICON 2016, Mysore.
2. Did BioEthics chair faculty course at Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad, Nov 2016.
3. Did Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technologies (Medical Council of India) held at regional centre, Maulana Azad MedicalCollege, New Delhi from 18-20th September 2013.
4. Co-organizing secretary for UPASICON 2013 held at Santosh Medical College,Ghaziabad.
5. Did Essentials of Success Programme 2014.
6. Actively participated in NAAC Accreditation of Previous Institute
7. Did ‘Workshop on Orientation of Biostatistics in Medical research’ at Santosh medical college, Ghaziabad, Dec 2013
Dr. Manabendra Baidya
Dr. Manabendra Baidya is Assistant professor in General Surgery.
Dr. Vaibhav Garg
M.S , M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery)
Dr. Vaibhav Garg is Assistant professor in General Surgery.MBBS from Pt.B.D Sharma PGIMS Rohtak Haryana Admission Batch 2006
M.S General Surgery from LLRM Medical College, Meerut 2012-2015
M.Ch Pediatric Surgery from Kalawati Saran Children Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College , Delhi 2015-2018.
And Certified and Trained NSV provider under NRHM, Govt of India
Awards acheived by Dr. Vaibhav Garg
1. Best paper presentation at IAPSCON 2017 , Kolkata
2. Winner of Annual Pharma Quiz during MBBS
Paper published by Dr. Vaibhav Garg
1. In Journal of pediatric Urology 2017- Predictors of upper tract damage in pediatric neurogenic bladder.
Conferences attented by Dr. Vaibhav Garg
1. Paper presentation in UPASICON 2014 Lucknow
2. paper presentation in IAPSCON 2017, Kolkata
3. Paper presentation at IAPSCON 2018 at Chandigarh.
Facility available in Department with capacity
General & Laparoscopic surgery, urology, oncosurgery, Burn & plastic surgery
Facility wise daily work load (Taken from monthly average)
plastic surgery-2 (Taken from monthly average)
CME/Workshops organized by the department
Reseach activities by the department
Training activities courses run
Course - MBBS
Teaching Aids available
LCD Projector- to be procured
No. of PCs and laptop Computers in Department
Major- 4-5, Minor-3-4
No & description of Museums