Dr. Mohit Kumar Mathur
M.S , M.Ch (Pediatric Surgery), FMAS, FIAGES, EFIAGES
Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur completed his MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, M.S. General Surgery from RNT Medical College, Udaipur and M.Ch. Pediatric Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. After Post graduation he has teaching and research experience of more than 9 years. He has also served at CNBC, Delhi and SMS&R, Gr Noida. He has numerous publications in various national and international journals in his name. He has attended many states, national and international conferences.
Utilizing his skills he has performed over 2000 adults and Pediatric surgeries with a fabulous success rate. His areas of interest are Laproscopy, Rigid Bronchoscopy and Pediatric urology.
Details of Research publications by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
- 1. Mathur MK, Aggarwal SK, Ratan SK, Sinha SK. Laparoscopic assisted transanal pull-through for Hirschprungs disease: Comparison between partial and near total laparoscopic mobilization of rectum.JIAPS March 2014, Vol 19 Issue 2 Page 70-75 (pubmed)
- 2. Ratan SK, Goel G, Sobti P, Khurana N, Mathur M, Sinha SK, Aggarwal SK. Colonic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Presenting as Intussusception. APSP J Case Rep 2013 May 21; 4(2): 19
- 3. Ratan SK, Dhua A, Sinha SK, Mathur MK, Rao S, Aggarwal SK .Acquired non- specific cicatrizing inflammation causing pyloric stricture & gastric outlet obstruction in infancy- report of a case. Tropical Gastroenterology, October - December, 2013 Volume 34 Issue 4. (pubmed)
- 4. Sinha SK, Dhua A, Mathur MK, Singh S, Modi M, Ratan SK. Neural tube defect repair and ventriculoperitoneal shunting: indications and outcome. J Neonat Surg 2012; 1: 21(pubmed)
- 5. Kalsi R, Mathur MK, Gill NS, Dutt P. Halitosis-an update IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Vol.16,Issue 1, Ver.8, January.2017
- 6. Nazia N, Shruti J, Mathur M, Suveer S.Technique of extubation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia-an interesting case. International of Anaesthesiology, pain management, intensive care & resuscitation. ISSN 1607-8322
- 7. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Role of collagen in management of Chronic non healing wounds. International Journal of contemporary surgery Vol 7, No 1, Jan-June 2019 (ISSN-2320-9615(Print), ISSN-2321-1024(E)
- 8. Kumar S, Mathur MK, Niranjan A. Retrospective analysis of bacterial spectrum and associated risk factors in post-operative wound infection. International Journal of contemporary surgery Vol 7, No 1, Jan-June 2019 (ISSN-2320-9615(Print), ISSN-2321-1024(E)
- 9. Mathur MK, Mutreja J, Gill NS, Vyas KC, Niranjan A, Kale R. Prevalence, Risk factors and Management of Pressure sores in a teaching Hospital-Medical and Surgical Treatment. International journal of Contemporary surgery Vol 7 No 2 July-Dec 2019
- 10. Dr A.K. Gupta, Dr M.K Mathur, et al. 'Long COVID' Frequency and Pattern of Persistence symptoms in COVID patients-A Follow-up study from a single centre,Trends in Medical research, Vol 16,Issue 2,Nov 2021;
- 11. Dr V. Gupta, Dr M K Mathur et al.Artificial Intelligence: present status and future prospectives in health care domain.Vol 20,Issue 5,May 2022
Papers, Posters and Guest lectures by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
- 1. Paper presented at ASIRAJ 2008, jaipur on To estimate the prevalence, risk factors and management of pressure sores in the teaching hospital- medical versus surgical treatment.
- 2. Paper Presented at 37th Annual Conference of Indian Association Of Paediatric Surgeon, 2011, Chennai. On H-Type Tracheo-esophageal Fistula- Stressing the role of rigid bronchoscopy in the management.
- 3. Poster presented at 38th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON’12), 1-4th Nov 2012, BHOPAL on Colonic GIST Presenting with Intussusception in an infant- a case report.
- 4. Poster presented at 39th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON 13), 7-10 Nov 2013, Bhuvneshwar on ‘H’ or ‘N’ type of anovestibular fistula in association with MRKH syndrome: a case report.
- 5. Delivered a Guest Lecture in CME at SMS&R, Sharda University, Gr Noida(UP) on 23rd Jan 2015
Awards and appreciations by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
- 1. Attended the PG surgical skill course conducted by PG MED Education Cell MAMC and won the appreciation prize in Laparoscopic skills.
- 2. Awarded Red & White Bravery award for exceptional courage in 1993.
- 3. Was Member of organizing committee for Thalassemia awareness programme “PRAYATAN” in 2002 at SMS jaipur.
- 4. Participated in Reilly on World AIDS day on 1st Dec 1999 and received certificate of appreciation by Govt of Rajasthan.
- 5. FMAS fellowship awarded in NOV at Nagpur
- 6. Resource Faculty in the Revised Basic Course Workshop Conducted by MAMC, New Delhi Regional Centre in Medical Education Technologies at GIMS, Greater Noida from 3rd to 5th Dec 2019.
Conferences/ CME And Workshops Attended by Dr Mohit Kumar Mathur
1. Annual Conference of Rajasthan Chapter 1st-2nd Dec 2007,Jaipur
2. 8th National Congress & Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery-2008, Jaipur
3. 1st G.I. Surgery Update on Hepato-Biliary Surgery 2008, Jaipur
4. Attended ASIRAJ 2008 29th-30th Nov 2008, held at Jaipur
5. MAMC Post Graduate Surgical Skill Training (PGSST) 18-20th Nov 2010
6. Pediatric surgery UPDATE, March 2011, MAMC, NEW DELHI
7. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- May 7th, 2011 MAMC, [Delhi]
8. 3rd Annual Conference & Workshop on Research, IAPS. August 2011,PGIMER, RML, New Delhi
9. Live Operative Workshop On Stricture Urethra and Men’s Health Symposium. August 2011, PGIMER & RML, New Delhi
10. 37th Annual Conference of Indian Association Of Paediatric Surgeon, IAPSCON 6th-9th Oct 2011, Chennai.
11. .Continued Surgical Education In Pediatric Surgery, Jan 2012, KEM, Mumbai
12. Workshop on ‘How To Write a Scientific Paper’ 23rd Feb 2012
13. Pediatric Surgery UPDATE, Feb 2012, MAMC, New Delhi
14. 29th Mini workshop on “Educational Science Technology”.27-29th Feb 2012 MAMC, New Delhi
15. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- March 10th 2012 RR Hospital, [Delhi].
16. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- April 28th 2012 Sir Gangaram Hospital, [Delhi]
17. IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- August 4th 2012 Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, [Delhi].
18. Annual Conference, Delhi State Chapter Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeon, Sept 8-9th 2012, AIIMS, New Delhi
19. .IAPS Delhi state chapter Clinical meet- December 8th 2012 MAMC, [Delhi]
20. .38th Annual National Conference of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons (IAPSCON’12), 1-4th Nov 2012,BHOPAL
21. Workshop on Implementation of Research project Proposal, 21st Feb 2013, MAMC, New Delhi
22. Pediatric Surgery UPDATE, Feb 2013
23. The ASPU & ISPU 8th biennial meeting, AIIMS, New Delhi. August 29-31, 2013
24. 3rd Annual Conference IAPS&CME in paediatric surgery, R&R Army hospital, 6th&7th Sept 2014
25. Attended SUPER MEDCON 2014 National conference on Superspeciality organized by IMA on 2nd NOV 2014
26. Basic Course Workshop in Medical Education Technologies, SMS & R, Gr. Noida 13-15th Nov 2014
27. 6th Annual Conference, PCCON 2014 Emerging Emergency Medicine. 22-23 Nov 2014.
28. Delivered a Guest Lecture in CME at SMS&R, Sharda University, Gr Noida(UP) on 23rd Jan 2015
29. Participated as faculty in National CME on “ Newer Advances in Neonatology” at SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida on 17th April 2015
30. Attended “Hands on Workshop on Interventional Pulmonology & Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery(VATS)” held on july 26, 2015 at Jaypee Hospital,
31. Attended Workshop on “MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY” organized at SMS&R, Sharda hospital, Sharda university, Greater Noida as Faculty on 31st July 2015.
32. Attended 11th INDO-US World Congress of Emergency Medicine “INDUSEM 2015” on Oct Sept-Oct 2015.
33 Attended the Advances in Paediatric urology under aegis of WOFSPU during IX biennial meeting held on 23-24 Dec, 2015 at AIIMS,New delhi.
34. Attended Pre-conference Hands on training programme of annual conference of PESI held on 11th Feb at Bhubaneswar(Odisha)(Credit hour 4)
35. Actively participated in the Annual Conference of PESI “PESI-IAPS 2016” held during 12th-14th Feb 2016 at Bhubaneswar (Odisha) (Credit Hour 12)
36. Attended 9th PEDIATRIC SURGERY UPDATE 2016, 25th-28th Feb 2016 at MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
37. Attended ENDOPEDIA 2016 Pediatric Endoscopic surgery Training course,12th-14th August at NSCB Govt Medical College Jabalpur
38. Attended Live operative Paediatric Urology workshop in IAPSCON 2016 39.Attended 42nd National Conference IAPS, on 28th Sept 2016 at Agra.
40. Attended IAPSCON 2016 42nd National Conference IAPS, on 28th Sept 2016 at Agra as Faculty.
41. Attended the Laparoscopic workshop, during Pediatric Surgery update 2017 on 23rd Feb organized by Department of pediatric Surgery, MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
42. Attended 10th PEDIATRIC SURGERY UPDATE 2017, 23th-26th Feb 2017 at MAMC & associated Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty
43. Attended CME- MIS IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY & DELHI CHAPTER IAPS MEET 14th-15th October 2017 at dept of pediatric surgery, ARMY HOSPITAL R&R.
44. Attended the “revised basic course workshop in medical technologies” at SMS&R, Greater Noida from 13th -15th Dec 2017 as Participant.
45. Attended and Contributed 13th Annual Conference of Pediatric Endoscopic Surgeons of India held at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from 23rd -25th Feb, 2018.
46. Attended Urodynamic Study (UDS) workshop at department Of Paediatric Surgery, MAMC, New Delhi on 10-11th March 2018. (credit hours 5hrs45min+4hrs 25mins
47. Attended 11th pediatric surgery update 2018, 22-25th march 2018 at MAMC & associated Loknayak hospital, New delhi as Faculty
48. Attended SMHCON 2018 multispeciality surgical conference cum hands on workshop on 17th-18th Nov 2018 at Delhi
49. Attended CME-cum-Workshop on Advanced Molecular Techniques in Medical Diagnostics on 22-23rd April 2019 at GIMS, Gr. Noida (8 credit Hrs)
50. Attended CME cum Workshop on Hospital Infection Control Practices: Challenges & Solutions on 23-24th July 2019 at GIMS, Gr. Noida.
51. Attended as faculty Gynaecological CME on “Ovarian malignancy Update’ on 10th August at GIMS, Greater Noida (UP).
52. CME cum Awareness programme on ‘Body and Organ Donation -Live beyond life’ at GIMS, Gr. Noida on 18th Sept 2019
53. CME in pediatric surgery on pediatric Esophageal Disorders, Army Hospital (R&R), New Delhi on 21st-22nd Sept 2019
54. Attended as faculty CME cum Workshop on ‘Current trends and future prospects in Pharmacovigilance- An integral part of Medicine safety on 26th -27th Sept 2019 at GIMS, Greater Noida (UP).
55. Attended ‘AMASICON 2019’ 14th international congress of Associates of Minimal Access Surgeons of India at Nagpur on 7th -10th Nov 2019.
56. Attended ‘IACMCON 2019’ as Faculty the 27th annual conference of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine on 15th-17th Nov at GIMS, Gr. Noida
57. Attended ‘EBNITCON-2019’ as Faculty the International conference on Evidence based Non-invasive therapies: Futuristic Medicine on 18th-19th Nov at GIMS, Greater Noida (UP).
58. Attended CME on Anorectal Disorders: where do we stand today at IMA bhawan Ghaziabad on 23rd Nov 2019.
59. Participated as Resource Faculty in the Revised Basic Course Workshop Conducted by MAMC, New Delhi Regional Centre in Medical Education Technologies at GIMS, Greater Noida from 3rd to 5th Dec 2019.
60. Attended CME ‘THE CLINIC’ Jan 2020 edition of the Minimal Access Surgical Clinics 2020 GI surgery on 4th Jan 2020 at Olympus centre of excellence at Gurugram.
61. Attended CME on Rectal Cancer Management held on 5th Jan 2020 under the aegis of ASI delhi chapter and Rectal cancer treatment outcome group(RCTOG)
62. Attended in the Workshop PACE Art Of Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery at Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi on 8th-9th Jan 2020.
63. Attended MEDICON 2020 multi speciality conference & hands on workshop (upper GI endoscopy and laser proctology ) on 10-12th JAN 2020 at Ghaziabad.