Name of the Department
Name of the first HOD
Dr Sandeep Kumar Pandey MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Facility available in Dept.
Periodontal Disease treatment:
Oral prophylaxis and gum care treatment
Restorative treatment: Restoration of decayed teeth both deciduous and permanent
Root canal treatment of teeth (RCT)
Speciality procedure in OMFS
Temporo-mandibular disorders & TMJ Pathologies
Odontogenic infections (head and neck space infection)
Orthognathic surgery ( corrective jaw surgery)
Precancerous lesion and conditions
Odontogenic cysts and tumor
Facility wise daily work load
GA OT= Every Wednesday
Training activities & courses run
Letter of permission from Medical Council of India vide letter No. MCI-34(41) (E-60)/2019 .Med/ 115574 dated 20th May 2019 for starting MBBS course for 100 students.
First batch of 100 students have been admitted and classes has been commenced since 01 Aug 2019.
Teaching Aids available
Printer with Scanner
Trigeminal Neuralgia clinic- Tuesday TMJ Clinic- Monday
- The Department of Dentistry, GIMS Greater Noida, is dedicated to provide diagnosis facilities for the patient coming to hospital, training to hospital staff and research and advocacy with an aim at achieving the following:
- Promote sustainable development of dental and allied health education, consistent with statutory and regulatory requirement.
- To provide and promote excellence in patient care and community services.
- To be a high standard dental department with high competency and focusing on proper ethics to serve the society effectively with quality.
Name of the First HOD
- 1. Dr Sandeep Kumar Pandey
- 2. MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)