(including field work and epidemiological studies)
(Including field work and epidemiological studies.)
Letter of permission from Medical Council of India vide letter No. MCI-34(41) (E-60)/2019 .Med/ 115574 dated 20th May 2019 for starting MBBS course for 100 students.
First batch of 100 students have been admitted and classes has been commenced since 01 Aug 2019.
The department envisions to become a centre of excellence in community oriented medical education and population based medical research and envisages to establish model health centres for providing comprehensive health services to the community
• To provide knowledge and skill to medical students through its innovative community-based medical education.to function as community & first level physician.
• To train and undertake epidemiological investigations, prevent and control future epidemics
• To collaborate with other sectors and departments to train and empower peripheral level health workforce in delivering community health services
• To promote healthy lifestyle in community
• To carry out public health research and advocate for application of research findings in healthcare
• To provide Knowledge and Skills for prevention and control of Public health problems
• To provide and promote appropriate preventive, promotive and curative and rehabilitative services to the community
19 years as undergraduate and 9 yrs as postgraduate teacher
A Follow-Up Study of Children Living with HIV & Factors Affecting their response to Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy, in Delhi .